CLICK ME CLICK ME!

7.2.09

Sam Misses Kukup.

Hey. Nice view huh?
This is Kukup.
Well, this picture was taken by Car while on her trip to Kukup recently.

Looking at this picture, I really miss Kukup.
I still remember some people waking up just to see the sun rise.
Which I didn't, cause I was busy sleeping.
Regretting now.
Damn.
I miss Kukup, the place 3 Lian had fun together, although the graduation trip lasted only 2 days.
On that 2 days, we didn't really spent our time in Kukup.
It was due to that Kukup is actually at the end of Johor, which takes a long time to get there.
But even do I only spent a evening, a morning and an afternoon there, I fell in love with this place.
It's scenery, it's kampung feel.
The seafood.
The fun 3 Lian had.
How I wish I could go back to that very day.

Feel like going the on SEM break.
It's just a place of paradise to me.

Who wanna join me? =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

对~我们3廉。。多么纯真。。多么好玩。。^^
--love u--