CLICK ME CLICK ME!

4.2.09

"REUNION"

So, I'm back from my so called REUNION.
Haha.
1st of all, I wanna thank XiYi for skipping MS class to meet up with me, Man Shean and Paul.
Haha.
I was like at Taylor's since 1.45pm, waiting for XiYi, Man Shean and Paul.
Then at about 2.30pm, I met up with XiYi.
We walked to Old Town to have a drink.
I ordered my 1st white coffee.
We waited and waited.
For Man Shean and Paul.
at 3pm, Man Shean came with her friend.
At that time I had finished my white coffee, so I ordered another 1.

We waited and waited again for the Paul which had lost his way.
Until about 3.30pm.
That time, I finished my white coffee again.
So I ordered another 1.

So in total I drank 3 white coffees.
LOL.

Oh ya, today got new victim.
Man Shean.
Nampak tak?
This is her.
And this is her hand. Red. Muahaha.
Sorry la. I didn't mean it. Who ask you to call me stupid. :P


1 comment:

Sharon Wong said...

you hit me for like....5 times and above?!
haha.
when did u even took dat?!
hmph!
luckily i didnt do anything bad..
haha