CLICK ME CLICK ME!

12.2.09

Today we had Critical Writing and English class again.
I need to do my outline again.
Shiiiiiiit.
I hate writing already.
Dad please get me the laptop you promise me!
I want Sony Vaio!

After Critical Writing class, we as in Peck Yee, Carmen and I made our way to McDonalds.
We were waiting for 12pm to come cause we want the cheap cheap food!
Haha.
Then 陆陆续续 almost the whole of FCA 27 was inside McDonalds.
LOL.
Then I started my job again. Paparazzi.
Carmen joined too. 
Haha.
But I still can't get a clear picture of her.

See.Ms Carmen shy to the camera again.
Sorry la Yao Bang. Haha.

Then Carmen took my phone and started to capture the pictures below.
Peck Yee don't shy.
Peck Yee reading newspaper.
Pose Peck Yee!

Apa sal use two pencil case to cover your beautiful face?
Ohhhhh! So you interested about rubik's cube?
Nampak tak dua orang at the end?
ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM!

Sekarang nampak? This couple hor, always bring Subway sandwiches into McDonalds to makan.
Haha. Dunno for what reason.



Then at sharp 12pm, we went and line up to buy our lunch.
Haha.
In the end I help Carmen and Peck Yee pay for their lunch.
Why pay for Peck Yee? Cause she help me button my cuffs lo.
Why pay for Car? Cause she drop her 10 ringgit into the toilet. LOL.
I think it's the worst day she can imagine.
Haha.
After that we had English class.
Ms. Elise had K wire in her head, keep catching the wrong word and saying the wrong word.
Then she started to talk about horror movies.
LOL.
She talk about Ju-On.
Shit.
Tonight I sure can't sleep already.

No comments: