CLICK ME CLICK ME!

4.2.09

Holidays

I'm another week holiday now eh.
Cause I got 2 weeks CNY break!
LOL.
Damn boring at home. Rushing all the homework.
Don't even know if I can finish it or not.

Yesterday I went to SnJ with my mum to get some paper bags.
Well, it's for her company.
So we got like... 30 paper bags.

After that we went back to her office.
Pack in all the oranges.
Damn. why there have so many directors?
Need to pack so many oranges.

Then we make our way to Mid Valley.
Took our dinner in one taiwanese restaurant in The Gardens.
Damn nice leh those food.
Got chance take you guys go.
Hahaha.

And then my mum and cousin sister wanted to buy some office wear, so we walked into Key Ng.
Muahaha.
In the end I got 2 shirts also.
Muahaha.





Later I'm going to Taylor's Subang Jaya to look for Man Shean again.
LOL.
Why I have to go look for her? :P

1 comment:

Sharon Wong said...

oh well....just that the venue fixed is there...and you get to meet xi yi too right?!
and again...whoever said that life is fair?!
haha!