CLICK ME CLICK ME!

10.2.09

Colours!

Talking about yesterday night.
Yeahhhhhh.
I burned midnight oil again.
Again with Carmen.
Haha.
We tend to do our things at the very last minute, because inspirations came late.
Hahaha.
This morning go to school I'm like a big panda.
Worst than Carmen even.
Eventhough I slept earlier than her.






Finally we are down to colours!!!!!!!
I'm sick of black and white once and for all.
DUH.
1 whole month of black and white.
And maybe by end of this month I will be sick of colours.
Swt.
Today we started our lecture on colours.
Colours are beautiful.
They made this world a colourful place.
What am I talking about.
I have no idea.
==

So off to the works.
We did a colour wheel.
1 for the Cadmium colours and 1 for the Processed colours. 
Well, This is Cadmium colour. which is abit darker.
Errrrrr, this colour wheel is actually not mine.
It's Carmen's. Haha
Ya! This is mine! Whoah! 
This is Processed colours, which are abit lighter than Cadnium colours.



Okay, before colouring all this, we were so sick as we drew the colour wheel wrongly.
Duh.
Well, WE here means me and Carmen, cause the rest of the class seems to get the message but not us.

at about 11.45am, me, Christy and Jonathan made excuses for ourselves to go to CentrePoint to get a slice of cake for Carmen.
After buying the cake, we found out we don't have lighter. ==
So we walked to the supermarket to buy the cheapest lighter available.
We rushed back to the college, and I ask Peck Yee to get Carmen back to class.
I think, she was abit surprise, but not REALLY surprise, am I right?
Haha.
We sang birthday songs for her, and she cutted the cake.
Then I dunno what kind of law Jonathan came out with, saying that Carmen has to feed everybody.
So Carmen started feeding everybody, me last, cause I can't really take mango, as my tongue will itch.
Then all of us have to feed back Carmen. LOL.
I dunno where Jonathan Wong got that idea.
Haha.

Then we proceed to the canteen to makan.
Walao, today damn lot of people.
Maybe because of the Valentine's thingi and the Speed Dating things.
Stonner came and sold gifts to me, which I asked her to pass it to Nex. 
Haha.

Oh ya, I finally get to meet the perfume I bought for Carmen.
Well, I got it on the 4th day of CNY, but I didn't really see it.
Haha.
So here it is.
It's CK eh! Haha
CKIN2U POP FOR HER
Look here and look at the next photo at the bottom. 
See the difference I made in the photo.
The red box.
Can you guys see what written inside the red box?
LIMITED EDITION
What the *tut*.
I should had got 1 for myself.
DUH.
LIMITED EDITION a~~~~!!!!!

4 comments:

Sharon Wong said...

claps claps for the color thingi ^^
finally^^
duh...

-[ Sam . Sam ]- said...

*applause* haha

Writer said...

Sorry for doing this, but... the thing is called cadMium and not cadNium... U spell it wrongly already.

And Jonathan memang crazy... He always do these things, so no surprise.

-[ Sam . Sam ]- said...

haha. sorry. spelt wrongly.
changing now.
thx for reminding me.
and thx for admiting u are crazy.