CLICK ME CLICK ME!

28.2.09

1st time ChiongK with my beloved cousin sister.

Today I went to Klang very early.
At about 10am I reached my uncle's office.
Thought gonna go eat my favourite Bak Kut Teh punyaaaaaa.
But in the end makan duck rice.
LOL.

Then my uncle fetched me and my mum to his house.
Left my things there, and went to JJ at about 1pm.
Went to GreenBox chiong k with my beloved cousin sis Cheow Ching.
1st time go chiong k with her, although everytime also say wanna go with her.
Finally got chance already.
Hahaha.

From 1pm we sing until 4pm.
LOL.
Now I got no voice already.
Seiiiiii Mouuuuuuuuu.
Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

Sang alot of songs.
Well, because she's my cousin, so I didn't really look after my image.
We shouted like mad.
LOL.
Well, MsLowCarmen was right.
The song CheckYesJuliet is very nice.
I shouted it in karaoke today!
Ermmmmmmmmm, the song CheckYesJuliet didn't have lyrics on the MTV.
WTF.
So I only know the 1st sentence "Check yes Juliet are you with me"
and the sentence "Run Baby Run!"
Then the rest is history.
=D

Sang some Arvil Lavigne song.
Urrrrmmmmm, actually I'm not a big fan of Arvil Lavigne.
But I know a number of her songs.
I dunno why.

Sang many chinese songs.
Like 最幸福的事。
This song damn hard to sing.
Shout also can't.
Then still got 没有如果,心跳,EVERYTHING, 我爱台妹(my all time favourite. Yeah!!).
And much much more.
We even sang a Beyond song.
Hahahahaha.
The only song we knew from them.
The song that SHE sang.
Oh ya.
We sang alot of SHE songs also.
Cause we are big fans of them.
Hahahaha.
Strangely, I didn't sing Chris Lee's song.
LOL.

And there were many LaLa Zaiiiiii.
Damn it.
Lan Yeng punyaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Hate them.
I made it very clear.
I HATE LALA.

Evening went for dinner with my 2nd uncle and my aunt.
Makan the same store again.
The one near HinHua High School.
Everytime also eat that 1 cause my grandma likes the dishes there.
LOL.

Made our way back to Subang to my aunt's house.
My dad is suppose to fetch us from my aunt's house in USJ.
My aunt's house is full of DOG.
I think got about 8 or 9 dogs in the house.
Not to mention 2 more at the car porch.
My aunt's family is crazy about dogs.
Hahahahahahahhaa.

Now back at home.
Out for 1 whole day!
I'm damn tired ehhhhhh.
No more money already.
Tomorrow going to 1u for ShoGun.
Can buy be@rbrick again.
Muahahahahaha.





P/S : Car, don't feel guilty ehhhhhh. I feel so sorry to write that blog post. I didn't want your apologies again laaaaaaaaa. I forgived you k? =)

No comments: