CLICK ME CLICK ME!

13.2.09

Charcoal Drawing.

Today's class is sole drawing class.
Whole day keep drawing only.
So I reached CentrePoint at 8.16am to take my breakfast with dad.
Ate 2 packets of nasi lemak.
Carmen, I know what you gonna say, "fan tong" marrrrr. 
LOL.
Then reach school at 8.45am, saw Kin Weng, Yong Hong and Ken sitting at the cafeteria.
So I joined them.
After seeing the light on in the drawing studio, we walked to the drawing studio only to find out we are the only ones plus Charcoal and Sadaf.

At 9.09am, Peck Yee sms-ed me to say she will be late.
But she is only stuck outside the school.
Haha.
Then at 9.10am, Christy sms-ed me also to say she and Shwu Eng are stuck in a very bad jam.
So I may as well sms Carmen to ask if she's late too.
The answer is yes.
Everybody is just stuck outside the school because of 1 stupid Tour de Langkawi.
I used to follow this competition, but since they got all my friends stuck in a very bad jam, don't feel like watching already.
Hahahaha.

Finally everybody made it.
Ms. Yvonne start her lecture on still life drawing.
We started sketching and sketching and sketching.
After a 15 minute break, we started to use charcoal to draw.
I mean, use charcoal to cover the whole catridge paper.
xD.
After everybody left for lunch, Peck Yee, Carmen and me still stay in the class to finish up the sketches.
We hardworking marrrrrr.
LOL.
At about 12.30pm, we decide to makan lo.
Then Peck Yee left by herself. LOL. BF come wor. 
Hahaha.
So me and Carmen walk to CentrePoint to meet up with her sister Kelly and her sister's friend Ong(Eh! same surname! Hahahaha!)  to makan.
While we were eating Ong keep performing magic in front of me.
LOL.
The magic was very sucessful la.
But I've seen it all in secondary school before.
xD
Then we made our way back to KBU.
And started to draw again.
Photos below show how hard we work.

You are the model?
Ms. Yvonne lecturing the other group.
Peck Yee and Carmen sketching. Dunno why in this picture Carmen looks quite tall. LOL.
These are the things that we draw.
Working hard.
Peck Yee on her work.
Why Kin Weng stand until like that? Haha.
Jonathan on his work.
Peck Yee and Carmen on their work.
Jonathan acting weird behind Carmen. Hahaha.
My stupid drawing. 
The other group.
Both the Jonathan. Well, 1 is blocked.
Yes, we are using charcoal.
Do you know what are the consequences of doing such a nice artwork?
Dirty hands. Hahahahaha.

No comments: