CLICK ME CLICK ME!

20.2.09

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Drawing class today.
All about drawing!
After Ms.Yvonne brief us on what we are going to do today, we went on with our work.
Staying in class to finish 2 1st.
Then we moved on to the carpark to draw the pillars of the carpark.
Swt.
Saw Ah Hui in the carpark, she ask me why our teacher want us to draw in the carpark.
Hahaha.
Then we made our way to the 7th floor!
Nice view there eh!

Peck Yee picking up Car's car. LOL.
Peck Yee, so fast tired mehhhh?


Then it was lunch time.

Today's lunch is Secret Recipe!
We ordered the set lunch.
It comes with this keropok too. Haha.

Oh ya, I haven't return money to Peck Yee yet. 
xD


Then we met up with Peck Yee's friend to show us the way to Win's Art.
Go there circle already 2 round also can't find carpark.
Finally we got a carpark looooooo.
Went up to Win's Art to buy things lo.
In the end only Car got her glue stic.
LOL.

It was 1.55pm already.
So we rushed back to coll.
Wahhhhh. I didn't know my hair was like that from on top. 
Hahaha
Peck Yee!!! Go faster!!!!
Ehhhh, shy apa??

We were late for class.
Hahahahahahahaha.
Went up to 7th floor to draw again.

We finally finished at about 4.20pm.
Take back all the chairs and drawing board back to our classroom.


OKAY.
Here is the interesting part.
I took out my FishEye to capture a picture of Carmen.
At the 1st few seconds she still abit puzzled what I was doing.
But after that few seconds, she finally realize that it's my LOMO cam, which runs on film, and cannot be deleted.
Hahahahaha.
You know la, she so camera shy.
BUT.
Got consequences.
I got beaten up by her.
Not the normal beating I get from her everyday.
She punch me, whack me, kick me.
Walao.
Seiiiii mouu.

THEN THEN THEN. She whack my back a few times.
Wahhhhhhh. This time really painful lo..
1 last time she whack me harder.
Woaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Flash back.
I got whack by ManShean when I was in form 1 also.
That's when I got my injury there.
Hahahaha.
Now come Car that whacks me at the same spot.
Hohohohohoho. Merry Christmas!
xD



But it's okay la.
Although still got a bit painful, but..... It will be OKAY.
I REPEAT.
It will be OKAY.
So don't feel guilty about it eh Car?
Like I told you, if you feel guilty, it will make me feel guilty because I made you feel guilty k?

And both LowCarmen and WongManShean,
don't tell me sorry anymore.
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.


Suddenly I hate the word SORRY.
LOL.




The innocent human. Errrrrrrrr...
Or should we say, the innocent 贞子?

No comments: