CLICK ME CLICK ME!

11.2.09

it's 6.40am.

it's 6.40am.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
I slept through.
I was suppose to wake up at 2.30am.
But my alarm failed me.
It didnt' ring.
What the F.

Woke up at only 6.30am, I saw Carmen's conversation.
LOL.
Carmen, the computer not loud enough, can't wake me up.
xD
My stuff are still a mess in the study room.
Later sure kena from my mum already.
Shiiiiiit.
It's 6.42am.
I need to go to school already.
Sketchbook checking.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Not done yet ah~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

Sharon Wong said...

whoa...wish you luck/

-[ Sam . Sam ]- said...

luck will come if you belanja ice blended.
Haha.
I think since form 1 I've been asking for your ice blended but you didn't belanja me before.
In the end I sumore have to belanja you.LOL