CLICK ME CLICK ME!

6.2.09

Today, me, Carmen, Christy and Shwu Eng decided to go to the National Art Gallery to find information about Wong Hoy Cheong.
So early morning, my dad, my mum and I left for Segambut KTM Station to pick up Christy and Shwu Eng.
After picking them, we made our way to mum's office to fetch mum to work.
As we reach there, dad went to the washroom. So I called Carmen and ask when is she.
She told me she reached Masjid Jamek already. ==
I thought I called her to sms me when she is in the train geh.
Tak tau la. Haha.

After dad came out, we drive to Masjid Jamek station.
3 of us got down the car to look for Carmen.
Alamak, she wear red also. ==

After she cross the road and got up the car, we made our way to National Art Gallery.
We thought we were gonna spend alot of time there. 
In the end after finding all the information and walking through the whole gallery, it was only 11am.
So fast.
So we decided to go Pavillion as Christy has never been there before.
Took a taxi there, it only cost RM 5.
Cheaper than the 1st taxi that came to us.
Damn he wanted RM10.
Hou choi we didn't take that one.
Haha.


The toilet sign in National Art Gallery. Cool!


We started shopping in Pavillion.
Floor of Forever 21. with Carmen's shoe. Haha.
Wah~ Leng lui Christy

At noon, we were finding for food.
Haha.
Walk up and down, up and down.
At last we decided to eat Zen.
Ordering.
Ordering.
Still not decided yet?
ZEN
You also haven't decide yet?
Eating or sms-ing?
Car's Green Tea Cheese Cake
My Spaghetti.
Shwu Eng's pasta.
Really that nice?
Chocolate make you happy huh?
Yummy Chocolate~
Why snap me?
My Green Apple Kasturi.
Wasted.
Shwu Eng why you waste food?
Taking picture of the cream??
Snapping?


Then we started to shop again.
Walk walk walk.
Walk until I tired.
Hahaha.










Oh ya, I found a new hobby.
Being a paparazzi.
Ini orang camera shy punya.





Kick the Pollish No. 5!


Then there are some random pictures.
Look.


Look like couple or not? Haha









Me and Car in RED.
At about 4pm, my dad came and fetch all of them home.
Fetch Carmen back to Pandan Perdana then fetch Christy and Shwu Eng back to Kepong Baru.

No comments: