CLICK ME CLICK ME!

5.2.09

It's 12.30pm.

It's 12.30pm now.
And FIY, I just woke up.
Dudeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Damn tiring.
Until now still tired.

Been up until approximately 4.10am chatting with Car.
Damn late.
Or as she say, early.
At 1st at 2.30am she said she wanted to sleep.
I also wanted to sleep at that time cause I was running out of ideas to draw.
But in the end we chatted and chatted and chatted until the cows come home.
We were like chatting using our Personal Message.
薰 was like telling me my PM keeps changing.
Haha.

1st time I online until so late.
Oh no, 1st time I online until so early.
And I have a habit of waking up after 8 hours of sleep naturally.
So look at the equation, I sleep at 4.30am, and I woke up at 12.30pm.
But 8 hours is really not enough!
Plus I slept so late yesterday, I really need rest now.
So after I write this blog, I'm gonna leave my MSN on away mode.
I need rest.

If anybody wanna find me, sms me la.

CIAOS.

No comments: