CLICK ME CLICK ME!

23.2.09

Lazy to write blog.

Today, so lazy to write blog.
Very tired.
Later sumore have to do the monochromatic.
Haih.


So, because a lot of people ask me to show pictures of my hair, so I have to show lo.
Actually after few hours of cutting, I don't feel excited already.
LOL


Left view
Right view
Back view.
The point is my hair is cut in a way that it had to be shave on the right side.


Today didn't happen much in school.
This afternoon 3 of us took the same lunch.
Chicken rice.
I ate a lot.
How to grow thin like that?


Then got into some lecture in the afternoon.
See after lecture this 2 pigs.
两只小猪

And this guy can talk on the phone while drawing his stuff.
Proman.
Charcoal so geng.

And the poor little stuff toys at the back of the school.
So kesian.



Oh ya.
Just found out that charcoal's surname is 植。
Woahhhhhhhhhh.
I have never seen this surname before.
DAMN yeng~

No comments: