CLICK ME CLICK ME!

11.2.09

Zon Sentul

Just reached home after going to Sri Permaisuri to watch CH TNF compete in Zon Sentul.
Well, I still have to talk about my morning right?
So, today we had Print Making again.
But today was a different assignment.
We are suppose to look for a image and carve it on a piece of perspex.
So what do we do if we don't have image?
Go computer centre find la. Aduh.
So all of us went to the computer centre.
Carmen started searching for Hong Kong buildings.
But in the end me and Peck Yee were the ones that took the Hong Kong building pictures and she took the Burj al-Arab.

We save our images into Christy's pendrive, and Christy took it to the library to print.
While they were in the library, me, Carmen and Peck Yee fatt mouu in the print studio.
Really fatt mouu there, cause no image means nothing to do.
Then here comes another new student, which is actually Christy's school mate last time, his name is Ken.
But the 1st time he introduce himself Peck Yee thought he said CAT.
LOL.
Oh ya, there was another new student.
I dunno how to spell his name, Megat or something like that.
Pity them la, they have to rush 1 month of work to catch up.

Then me and Peck Yee were looking at Carmen's photo album.
WALAO.
Somebody just love herself soooooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhh.
Haha.

In the afternoon me and Ah Hui went to Sri Permaisuri to cheer on CHTNF.
Before that, we went to CentrePoint for food.
Then we made our way to Sri Permaisuri.
Walao. So damn hot~
Arghhhhhhhhhh!
I saw Nex finally!
Really so damn different from pictures.
Haha.
And then I saw Mr. Yap.
Woah~ I can't believe he still can remember me.
And Wan Ning too!
Last time already leng lui, now more leng lui even.
Haha.

Then it started raining.
SWT.
Everybody hide in the tent.
The water keep coming in.
LOL.
But I pity the people from Jinjang sitting under us.
Haha.

At about 5pm, we made our way back.
Hou choi, no traffic jam. 
Haha.

No comments: