CLICK ME CLICK ME!

17.2.09

17 Feb

Today is like free day for everybody!
Cause Mr. Hafez was absent today.
So all of us just came to school to finish our work.
Well, I go to school and sit only.
LOL.
Early in the morning I reached school, because my dad got an appointment to rush to.
Nothing much in the morning.

Afternoon we ate in school.
After that we made our way back to our class.
Nobody also.
Everybody went to Ikea. ==
I dunno why they go to Ikea.
Don't ask me why.

Today, something painful occurred.
While I was playing with Carmen, I got hurt. ==
Cause I beat her, Then she started pay back.
While I was trying to push her hand away from me, dunno how my hand hit her teeth, or her teeth hit my hand.
Her braces scratched my arm, leaving scratches on it.
It even bleed. LOL.
Evidence as below.

See. My hand got scratched.

Painful leh.

Then I dunno why I started beating her thigh again.
Result sure is her thigh got my hand print again lo.
Nampak tak?

Then I didn't do any of my homework.
Because I didn't even bring my Acrylic to school.
I forgotten la.
So I started to play with the frog Peck Yee made.

The clear view of the frog. LOL.
The mouth can move you know. Hahaha.


I got so bored, I started to play with the tissue paper packaging.
This is my toy.
I pull.
And pull.
And pulled.
The result.
Hahahaha.