CLICK ME CLICK ME!

16.2.09

16 Feb

Today is Monday.
LOL.
Mondays.
Yesterday night I didn't really have much sleep.
I slept at 4am and asked Car to wake me up at 5am.
I lasted until 5.30am, and I went back to sleep.
Car woke me up at 6.40am.
Actually I wanted to wake up that early cause I wanna read my Christian art notes.
But in the end Carmen made a big effort to wake me up for like 15 minutes, and it was already 7am.
7am is the time I wake up everyday. LOL.
After a quick bath and brushing my teeth, I quickly get dressed before I get my mum late for work.
Eating "Watt Dan Horr" in the morning is a bad thing to do.
I had stomachache the whole journey.
Then after going out of the apartment, my dad decided to fetch me to school 1st.
I have no idea why.
I slept the whole way, with my earphones in my ears playing Nat King Cole's LOVE.
I reached school at 8.20am, got the keys, went to the classroom, and slept again.
When I woke up, Ms. Teonna was already in the class.
But I still can't take it, I slept again.
The next time I woke up, everybody was in the class already.

Then Ms. Teonna tried to set up the computer and projector but failed.
So the whole class went to the Macintosh Lab to have our class.
Then we moved back to the classroom to have our pop quiz.
I think I'll do badly this time, I didn't even have to energy to check my answers.
After finishing the question in like 3 minutes, I fell onto the table and sleep again.

At about 11am, we made our way to our studio, where we dump all our things there.
Then we walk to the library to find for a image for our monochromatic homework.
Tell ya, Peck Yee is a awesome book finder.
You want any books, ask her to find for you, she can get any book anywhere.
Haha.

See Carmen working so hard to find a picture.
The books that Peck Yee found for us. Haha

Then Peck Yee started to use my phone to capture some random photos.

The books in the library.

After getting the image we wanted, we went to the photostat machine to photostat and enlarged it.
Swt. We wasted so much time and money there.
Because the 3 of us doesn't know how to use a photostat machine.

Lunch was McD for 3 of us.
Well, 2 of us actually, because Car chose to take chocolate milk for lunch. 
LOL.
While me and Peck Yee were eating, Car use my phone to capture photo again.
And some are really bad photos.
But due to entertainment, I had to upload the photos and embarass myself.
SWT.
McD for us!
See? Carmen likes to capture me while I'm eating.
Not that I'm complaining, but so ugly!
See again. LOL. Take nicer pictures la.
Peck Yee eating her McChicken
Me drinking my Coke with Car's Susu Coklat.

The 2 Cokes squeezing the Chocolate Milk. Muahahaa.



But then Carmen say why should her milk be squeeze, so she put her milk on top of our Coke!
By the time she finished taking this few photos of the Coke and Chocolate Milk, 
me and Peck Yee was so thirsty!
Our food.
Now Carmen not only likes to take people eating, 
she also likes to take pictures of people drinking.
She say this 1 not fat worrrrr.
Again.
And again she captured me while I'm eating french fries.

Coming to 12, we made our way back to college.
Car is very pro at crossing the road.
She pushed me when there was a car coming.
If I got banged my that car, Car is your fault.
But in the end both of us managed to cross the road, leaving Peck Yee in the middle of the road.
LOL.

We started our afternoon project class.
Today we draw still life drawing.
Before that Mr. Hafez gave a lecture.
And I'm surprise I'm the only one that knows Andy Warhol in class.
I thought he's quite famous???????????
I got his Andy Warhol Art of the Day in my blog though.
Who is interested can go have a look.
Hahaha.
We started our drawing later on.
 
They trying to figure out how to put the objects.
Mr Hafez helping us hang the spot light.

Ehhhhh Carmen, don't capture when I'm wearing specs leh. 
Very Nerdy.
There's the light! AHHHHH!

At last!
I have no idea why Carmen took this picture of KinWeng's bottle.

I look nerdy. LOL
1st step : ly on the table
2nd step : prepare to sleep
3rd step : going to sleep
final step : SLEPT

No comments: