CLICK ME CLICK ME!

18.2.09

18 Feb

Today.
I hate today.
Actually I wanted to go watch movie with Carmen punya.
We haven't even ask other people wanna go or not, then Mr. Hafez say this afternoon can't go back early, cause got talk.
LOL.
看戏计划泡汤咯~

We start to print our image today.
My Lippo building.
Quite ok worrr the effect.

Today, we proved team work is very important.
We got Carmen cutting the papers for me and Peck Yee, and Peck Yee and me do the printing for Carmen.
Finished quite fast eh!
Hahaha.
Next week 3 of us can goyang kaki already.
Muahaha.

Oh ya. 
See the next photo.
I got a new tattoo.
It's a hot air balloon.
Cool huh?    ==
My cool hot air balloon.

Well, it's not exactly MY hot air balloon.
It's actually Peck Yee's hot air balloon.
Hahahaha.
And it's lino ink sumore.
Means have to use thinner to wash.
I got a wound there. 
How to wash?
Arghhhhhhhh!

Print making is very dirty.
Look at Peck Yee's hand. 
Hahaha.


Then 2.30pm we went to LT1 to listen to the talk.
LOL.
It's suppose to be 3pm.
Mr.Hafez told us 2.30pm.
So us FCA27 fooled around outside the lecturing theatre.
LOOK.

Charcoal being a street artist.
See, sumore have to give tips.
LOL.
Look closely. He only made 40 cents. Haha
He's drawing everybody in class. LOL.
Carmen say he draw her until very fat worrrrrrr.
Ngor mou teiii dou. xD

No comments: