CLICK ME CLICK ME!

7.2.09

hey L license here I come!

Hey!
Just woke up after coming back from my undang test.
LOL.
Waited damn long to take the test.
Dunno the uncle take me to where also.
Cause he say JPJ sure damn lot of people, so he took me to this small little place in Sri Gombak.
He said it will be faster.
Dude~ I waited from like 10am to 1pm to get my test done.

Erm, whatever I will be saying maybe an insult to Malays, but so sorry, I can't bear with it.
1stly, was the guy that was suppose to register us.
He was as slow as a snail climbing up a tree.
Duh.
And then he some more stop all his work to go smoking.
Damn.

2ndly, those Malays that took the test on the same day as me.
They were like putting their stuff on the chairs provided causing me and another girl to stand for like 2 and a half hours?

So at last I went into the room with all the computers.
LOL.
I was so worried at the colour blindness  test because I can't really see the numbers.
The number 5 is causing all the trouble!
I can't see all the number 5!
So I just tembak.
I can't see, then I press 5.
Hou choi it was correct.

Then went on to the 50 questions.
There were 3 questions that I was not sure of the answer.
Good enough, I got 3 questions wrong. 
Haha.
I guess it's that 3 questions.
LOL.

After I finished my test and got my result, I was damn happy until I started sms-ing people that I had pass my undang test.
I wanted to message ManShean only at 1st, then I was like what the heck, sms more people better, SHARE MY HAPPINESS. 
Muahahaha.
So I sms-ed ManShean, XiYi, Carmen and Stonner.
Then after 5 minutes, I remembered about that brather of mine that I need to belanja if I pass my undang test.
So I send a sms to her too.
True enough, she really remember that I have to belanja.
==

Oh well, after 1 more session of bengkel, I can get my L license.
Then learn how to drive.
Then go for exam.
I hope I don't fail.
Get P license.
Then drive to school.

I'm tired of my dad fetching me to school already.
I think he's tired too.
He has been fetching me to school since kindergarten.
Well, since 6 years old la.
Cause when I was in Nursery I go to my aunt's kindergarten which was located just near my house then.
Then when I transferred to Lai Meng Kindergarten when I was 6 years old, my dad has to start fetching me to school because the school is damn far, in Jalan Ampang.
Then as I went up to Lai Meng Primary School, he also have to spend 6 years fetching me to Jalan Ampang.
So when I got to Chong Hwa, my dad was like relieved because he thought there was school bus.
In the end the answer was no, so he has to fetch me to school for another 5 years.
Haha.
Who ask you always put me in such a far away school?
Well, I chose Chong Hwa myself la, but even do if I don't go to Chong Hwa, you also have to spend time fetching me to Wesley Methodist la. Haha.
So now going to KBU, my dad is still fetching me.
I'm sick of waking up early in the morning to fetch my mum to work 1st and then he only fetches me to college.
Have to wake up damn early you know.
Haha.

1 comment:

Jiasheue said...

好运。。。
哈哈