CLICK ME CLICK ME!

16.3.09

1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back!!
weird things:
I'm scared of bugs. ==
I like to go to school.
I feel sleepy just about anytime.
I love to go shopping but hate to follow my mum to shopping.
I don't like to buy sales item. ==

habits/little known facts:
I use 5 minutes to bathe only.
I love discovery channel.
I love watching cartoon.
I love mathematics, especially additional mathematics and applied mathematics, and yes I still do them.
I love sudoku very much.
I love rice. [well, this is not little known, it's well known]
I love swimming.
I can't play table tennis very well because I can't see the ball without my specs. ==
I love track and field but i hate running in circles. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh.
I love basketball but hate bumping into other people when in a competition. Why those people have to bang me? LOL
and i TAG:
Fish
Sara
XiYi
ManShean
Wynn
Carcar
Christy
Jonathan Wong
Ethan Wong
Ryan Foo

1 comment:

FisHie said...

rourou~ im so lazy larr.. dunwan tag me lerr~ wakaka!