CLICK ME CLICK ME!

11.3.09

TAK MAU BLOGGGG LA

Well, I thought I don't wanna blog today gehhhh.
Erm, or should I say yesterday.

It's 3.30am now.
My hand itchy wanna come blog blog.
But I also dunno what to write.

Today was like anyday.
Everybody rushing for the task again.

The only difference is today Peck Yee, Carmen and I went to Win's Art even before class ended.
We got there, we got a carpark, only to find out it's still not open yet.
No choice.
We decided to go to KEPONG.

We went back to class to get our stuff in case we came back to school late.
Ask Shwu Eng if she wanna go back also.
Then 4 of us started our journey to Kepong.

PeckYee never go Kepong before.
Now go before liao lo. Hahaha.
When to Classic Art to buy our things.
LOL.
Damn expensive laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Still Win's Art better.
Hahahahahahahaha.

Then fetch Shwu Eng back home.
Walao.
Almost got lost inside Jinjang Selatan.
Nampak banyak LALA.
I hate LALA.

Then PeckYee fetch us back to school.
So saannnn fuuuu PeckYee.
Thanks Peck Yee.

Then as usual.
Went and pick mom.
I slept in the car again.
5pm-7pm is my napping time.
In the car.

Came back home, I slept on the sofa again.
LOL.
I know I know.
Very dirty marrr.
But I really tired lehhhhh.

Ate alot of prawns for dinner.
Prawns at home tends to taste better.
Hahaha.
Because I'll use my hand to eat.
But today can't use hand.
Due to my cuts.
Arghhhhhhhhhh.
Spoil my mood for prawns.
Hahahaha.

Call up gorgor to ask him if he had reached home.
Went over to his house to ambil the DSLR he lend me.
Found out dajie, my BIG SISTER, hahahaha, was at home.
Go kacau her awhile, then left with dad.

Then reach home.
I started on my task.
LOL.
I know I know.
It's late.
But at least I got do laaaaa.
If I was still the OngSheryl in high school,
"Choiiii leiii dou sorrrrrr"
Hahahaha.

Went to sleep at about 1am.
Thinking how to draw my aeroplane.
Woke up at 2.30am to wake Car up.
LOL.
My eyes can't even open.
Talk talk talk until 3am, finally both of us are up.
Hahaha.

Went and google search my aeroplane.
OMG.
this chocolate plane was so cute.
I decided to draw in my task.
Hahahaha.
Tomorrow only show the pics.

No comments: