CLICK ME CLICK ME!

21.3.09

1st Drving Lesson

Well, today I had my 1st driving lesson.
at about 12.30pm, the uncle come and pick me up.
While driving through Jalan Gombak,the uncle explained to me the components of the car.
He stopped beside the mosque near Sri Gombak and ask me to drive. ==
I am suppose to drive along Jalan Gombak.
Ermmm, not the Kuala Lumpur side, but the Selangor side.

I'm kinda sleepy after yesterday's prom.
And the uncle don't let me accelerate more than 30km/h.
I feel so sleepy driving so slow.
So sometimes I accidentally step on the accelerator too much.
The uncle thought I'm nervous, keep telling me:"no need to scared no need to scared, I know you very gan jiong."
I wanted to tell him, :"Uncle, I'm not gan jiong laaaa, I'm feeling sleepy because I'm driving too slow!"
We drove along Jalan Gombak, the very deserted part of Jalan Gombak, which can actually lead to Genting Highlands, but only slower.
The uncle keep asking me to focus on the road in front of me, focus until I was damn sleepy.
I really need to look somewhere else laaa UNCLE.

Drove along Sungai Gombak.
The clean and nice part of Sungai Gombak.
The part I promised PeckYee and Car I would take them go after I know how to drive.
Hahahaha.
Really damn nice the river.
The water is so clear.

U-turned and went back home.
Before reaching home, we turned into Setapak Garden for some turning exercises.
UNCLE, you don't gan jiong laaaaa.
I'm not gonna crush your car~~~~~~~~
I pro punya. xD

Reached home and immediately slept.
Because really too sleepy after the lesson.
Sorry I didn't reply you guys immediately.
Because I'm sleeping.
LOL.

Tomorrow there's another class at 10am in the morning.
So I better go sleep earlier.
I hope the uncle let me more freedom.
Because I really feel very sleepy driving at the speed of 30km/h.
xD




No comments: