CLICK ME CLICK ME!

23.3.09

23 March 2009

Today it's yet another boring day.
Art history was quite ok.
Ate in school today.
Well, I drank orange juice only.
Because I ate Mee Goreng and Nasi Lemak in the morning.
So fattening.

Afternoon we started to sketch on our painting.
Ermmmm, not our painting actually, Van Gogh's.
3 of us got Van Gogh.
So GIGI LILI ELE kisiao because of a guy named Van Gogh.
LOL.

Oh yea, we shift our place.
From the left side of the classroom to the right side.
Because of the dripping air con water above Car's table.
Got the newspaper and our catridge paper wet.
Hou choiii last friday Car took my sketchbook to her car,
if not my work bohhhh liaoooo.
Thank you.

Went back at about 4.45pm.
Dad bought me the Shell Ferarri cars again.
Yeahhhhh.
2 more cars and my collection is done.


No comments: