CLICK ME CLICK ME!

18.3.09

Tired day.

Today is a tiring day.
I reached school at 8.20am.
Slept in dad's car until 8.50am.
Received PeckYee's message, saying she's in the carpark, sitting in her car.
So I went to the carpark to find her.
Both of us don't feel like going to class.
Sat inside there for awhile.
Then Car came and join us.
We just plain sit inside the car, chatting.
Saying how Car fall asleep after I woke her up at 2am.
LOL.

Then we walk to class.
So damn tiring.
Yeah!!
Good news.
Mr. Hafez pushed the deadline to tomorrow!
Wheeeee!
Means after writing this blog, I have to rush my homework.

Today got photography class again.
Did some photography.
Sadaf, Zaaina, both Jonathans and Charcoal were our models.
LOL.

Then everybody went back to class to finish up the homework.

Lunch was at cafeteria again.
This few days pochan already.
So have to eat inside school.
Hahahaha.
1pm we had replacement class for Critical Writing.
Everybody was fighting for tutorial with Ms. Teonna because everybody wants to go back to class to finish up the project.

I had no problems with my introduction, means I no need to make any corrections.
Yeah~

Went back to class to finish up the work.
Then followed Car to Ong's house to take things.
MsLowCarmen thought she was suppose to drive the car back from Ong's house after he put the stuff in the car.
But in the end Ong had to come back to school too, so he drove the car back.
So it was like me and Car going to Ong's house for nothing.
LOL.

Went back to class to continue on the project again.
Hahahaha.
At about 4.45pm we made our way to Car's house.
Ya.
My dad can't pick me in time again.
So Car had to take me back home again.
Swt.

Well, I thought I will be doing the project in Car's house.
But no inspiration.
So 3 of us started to watch Mak Tau. ==
Very funny.
But in the middle got abit boring.
Then Kelly started to kacau me.
LOL.
I know you like to kacau me.
You an lian me ke? xD

Sorry arrr Car.
If is not because my dad came late, you also can go pasar malam lerrrr.
Really very sorry.
Dad came at after 7pm.
So damn late.

Went to PrimaSetapak for dinner tonight.
Ate claypot lou shu fun.
Muahaha.
I like it so much. xD

Now at home.
Writing this blog.
Arrrrggghhhh.
Got to start with project now~
Byebye.

No comments: