CLICK ME CLICK ME!

24.3.09

Drawing

I'm so happy I didn't burn midnight oil to finish off the painting.
Because I got a good night rest and if I had finished it at home, I really go to class to sit only. xD

When to class today.
To finish up the painting.
Well, everybody's one was not finished yet.
I did it as slow as possible.
But by noon I'm almost done.

Today was maggi day again.
Ermmmm, not maggi, today we ate mamee.
I still prefer maggi.
Hahahaha.

Took the cup back, so that we can fill water with it.
Finish up the lightings and everything.
It was only 1.30pm.
LOL.
I was the fastest to finish.
Shytttt.
everybody haven't finish yet.
So I just sat there staring at everybody do their work.
Dunno how, I slept in class.
Damn tired.
Wake up that time already 4pm.
Waited for dad until 5pm.

Reached home and ate dinner.
Now sitting in front of the computer doing nothing.
Should I start sketching on my canvas?
I dunno.

No comments: