CLICK ME CLICK ME!

30.3.09

Juniors they are coming

Like what i said, the juniors are coming.
April intake will start next week, means by next tuesday we are gonna get our juniors to bully on.
Hahahaha.
I hope we don't get bullied by them as they have a larger number than us.
(FYI, Jan intake has less people, like my class, only 18 of us. ==)
So the 18 of us gonna "take care" of 20 over people, that's what Mr.Hafez said.
The number may increase in a week's time.

In our orientation week, it's like 6 or 7 seniors, looking after 3 of us.
and now it will be 4 or 5 of us seniors, looking after 6 or 7 of them juniors.
Mr.Hafez said it's a good sign, means we got more juniors to bully on. 
LOL. 
We not that bad laaaaaaa.

And we will be divided into 4 groups.
And I'm quite sure they will break PeckYee, Car and me away from each other. 
Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.
Because everybody can see we stick together like UHU glue, or maybe elephant glue, hot glue gun.
Hahaha.

I'll be absent on wednesday next week, for my driving test.
So I'll be missing a day of orientation week.
LOL.
I try to make it back in the afternoon laaaaa.
I'll try. xDDDDDDD

Well, talking about the canvas painting.
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh.
I can't seem to get the colours right.
Stupid.
I'm overlapping my floor colour again and again and again.
And everybody tells me this interior space would be easy.
Come do for me laaaaaaaaaa!
You guys so geng werd~~

Painting on canvas is an interesting experience, but also a painful one.
Well, not painful physically, but painful mentally.
It's so much different from painting on paper.
I already suck on painting on a piece of nicely blank paper, and now on a nicely blank canvas.
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

No comments: