CLICK ME CLICK ME!

21.3.09

PROM PROM PROM

Well, today is the day we've been waiting for.
Yeaaa, tonight is Prom Night.

But, before going to prom, sure have to have drawing class 1st laaaa.
Today's class, we learn how to draw spaces.
Actually we are suppose to draw live figure today. 
But design camp is on, so they were using the drawing studio, causing us to postponed our life drawing class.
Well, abit dissapointed, because I didn't do life drawing class for a very long time.
But also happy, Because no need to do life drawing.
Hahahaha.

We need to draw 3 spaces.
We went to the lobby to draw.
After drawing half way, suddenly those cleaning auntie say wanna clean the floor.

The auntie working hard.
We had to lift up our legs so that we don't kena the soap.
LOL.

We went back to class after drawing 2 spaces.
Started on task 2.
Well, PeckYee and Car started.
I stared at them.
Hahahaha.

After much consideration.
We decided to have instant noodles for lunch. LOL.
Car's idea.
So we went to 7 eleven in CentrePoint to get cup noodles.

After makan, we went back to school.
Started to draw again.
In the library.

In the end I left school at about 4pm, to go to Jonathan part 2's house.
To prepare for prom.
LOL.
Well, we find it weird that he doesn't have a mirror in his room!
LOL.
we were like finding for a mirror to look at.
My hair was in a mess because I didn't have a mirror to look at. xD

Almost reaching 6pm, we made our way to OneWorld Hotel, where the prom will be held.
They, as in Christy and Jonathan, sped to the ballroom, because they were late.
I found my way to 1U, to find my bro Ethan.
She is my prom date. xD

After finding her, we walk walk around 1U.
Then we ate BaskinRobin, and I bought a packet of Seafood Tempura to chew on.
Damn hungry marrrrrrrr.

Got Car's call saying she's there already, then only we slowly made our way back yo OneWorld Hotel.
Well, the 1st impression on Car is : Why suddenly so tall already?!
Hahahahahahahaha.
Because she wear heels marrrr.
Wear liao then same height with me already. Haiz.
Make me look so short.
Then is her make up.
Well, I've never seen her in full make up before.
The original leng lui suddenly become very leng lui today.
Hahahaha.

Me and Ethan walk around, went to the toilet, then sat at the sofa.
Then Car and Kelly came over and take pictures with us.

Time to go in.
Well, at 1st it was abit boring.
Because they show us the dunno what video.
Then there was lucky draw.
I was telling Kin Weng, no matter we kena or don't kena, we also don't wanna go up and take the prize.
Hahahaha.
Scared that we embarrass ourselves.

Then they played this scary game.
I don't wanna descibe how the game goes.
But me and Kin Weng found it both hilarious and disgusting at the same time.

Buffet time.
Alot of people laaaaa.
I didn't know they were so hungry.
Went and find Car then made our way to the buffet counter to get our food.
By the time 3 of us reach the counter, the line had shrinked.
Hahahaha.
Good news.

Ate ate ate.
Then another lucky draw.
So many lucky draws.

Then it was the Prom King and Queen.
Well, apart from the Talent Show part, I thought of it as quite boring.
I still remember when the 3rd group came out to perform, it was so boring that I immediately tick 5 ticks in Ong's column.
Hahaha.
But it turns out to be quite interesting.
But still we tick Ong.
xD

At last Ong got 2nd place, and the 3rd group got the 1st place.

After another lucky draw, the music played and it's time for dancing!
Ermmmm. Sure I didn't go and dance laaaa.
Oh yeaaa. There was a breakdance performance before the dancing part.
Well, sad to say, they are like bluffing small little kids.
Because the stuff they did were like stupid stuff.
A simple six step also can't finish.
They can't even fo a Top Rod perfectly.
What the~

Well, going back to the dancing part.
It's like going clubbing.
Smoke everywhere.
But not the cigarette smoke laaaa.
Hahaha.
So it's healthy.
Don't worry.

We took some pictures at the back of the ballroom.
The pictures really look like we are in a club.

Then we sat down, waiting for my dad to come.
I kena beat by Car many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many times.
LOL.
and of course, I beat her too laaaa.
Hahahaha.
She even show Ethan how she hits my face with her hair when she ties it up.
So childish.
Hahahaha.
Ethan also kena beating from herrrrr.
So chammmm la we "liong heng daiii".

At 12am, dad came and fetch me and Ethan back home.
All throughout the journey, we named Car as "XiaoHaiZi".
Because Ethan say she really doesn't look like a 18 years old.
I said:"look like 15 years old horrr?"
Ethan:"not so big also."
Hahahahaha.
Ms.LowCarmen, told ya you look like a kid.
Hahaha.

After sending Ethan back, I came back home.
Now writing this blog and sms-ing with Car at the same time.
LOL.

Oh yeaaa. forgotten to talk about the waiter serving our table.
He is so damn funny.
We asked for water, and he keep asking us back:"Madam/Sir, tea or coffee?"
Hahaha.
And the whole table answered him:"no. water."
But he asked everybody on the table.
LOL.
after he was satisfied asking, only he bring the water to us.
And as we eat, he keeps taking our plate away.
Ethan say he's in a hurry.
xD



Tomorrow I'm starting my driving lessons.
Damn tired today.
How to drive tomorrow?



4 comments:

FisHie said...

yo.. y dun hav ur prom nite geh photo geh?
put lerr~~^^

-[ Sam . Sam ]- said...

erm erm erm. i dint take much photo marrr. if got also in my friend's camera. xD

carmen said...

OIIIII. apa xiao hai zi? u lar, xiao hai zi. sumore zhat me . wt*. u beat me first de lor. LOL.

-[ Sam . Sam ]- said...

u look like xiao hai zi marrr. xiao hai zi.xD
not u beat me 1st d mehhhh? hahaha