CLICK ME CLICK ME!

13.3.09

hands busy feets messy

Well, the title is hands busy feets messy.
read it in chinese.
手忙脚乱。
Hahaha.
"shouu mang jiao luann".

What makes me say that?
Because today we learned how to draw our hands and feets.
Early in the morning we started with our hand.
Ms Yvonne wanted to see our sketchbook.

She was quite dissapointed when she saw me and Car's sketchbook without any new entries.
She nagged about it.
I don't know how Car feels.
But I feel very bad.
I don't like to be nagged.
More so when I don't think I did anything wrong.
Please laaaaaaaaaa.
Be more thoughtful~
I already got assignments for project class not done.
Where I still got time to put new entries in the sketchbook ahdui~

Then we started with our hand drawing.
Car continued with her cup drawing.
I know you got upset.
But try to be positive laaaaaa.
Actually you hurt me alot when you are like that.
More so when I'm feeling very useless after yesterday.
You make me feel more useless because I dunno what can I do when you are upset.

After finishing the hand drawing.
I started to struggle with my cup drawings also.
I hate the cups.
SHIT.
I don't even know how to draw the consruction lines.
DENG.

Had chocolate milk for lunch.
I really don't have mood to makan.

Went back to struggle with the cups again.
STUPID.

In the afternoon we started to draw legs.
6 sketches of legs.
2 of your own, and 4 of your partners.
My partner is Car.
I had to take off my shoes and socks so that I can draw my own feet.
Arghhhhhhhhhh.
Should had learn Car and wore slippers.
HAIH.
After drawing my leg, I waited for Car to finish her cup drawings.

When she thought she finally finished her drawing, I told her she haven't use red colour to draw her construction lines.
LOL.
She threw the whole paper to me.
So common sense also know I will help her draw lo.
Hahahaha.

After finish drawing her construction lines,
I started to draw Car's leg.
LOL.
I already purposely draw until very thin liao laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Hahahahaha.

Used quite a fast time to finish.
While waiting for the "perfectionist" to finish her sketch on my leg, 
My leg cramp like mad.
LOL.
But nevermind.
Berkorban untuk seni.
Hahahaha.

After drawing class, I went to 1u with DaJie.
Bought a MP4 as a present for a friend.
Then went to ActionCity to buy my Be@rbrick.
Got another Basic.
But this time it's the alphabet "I".
Yeah.

Went to SecretRecipe.
Ate TomYumKung.
LOL.
Not as nice as I thought.

Evening, I went to Gleneagle's with DaJie to visit DaJieFu's mother.
She fell down.

Went to Ampang to makan.
Ermmmm.
Actually is Hulu Kelang.
Ate "Sang Harrrr Min" for the 1st time.
LOL.
Never ate it before.
So excited.
Hahahaha.





No comments: