CLICK ME CLICK ME!

12.3.09

My SPM Result.

Today, went back to take result.

Early morning go to beiyi's dad's office.
Go yamcha awhile.
Then went back to CH.

Recess time.
Went to the classes to find some friends.

10am.
Still can't get result yet.
So me and beiyi walk to mutiara to makan breakfast 1st.
at about 12pm, we walk back to school.
Take result.
So damn nervous.
Line up to get the result.
LOL.
Reach my turn.
I don't dare to look at the result.

See see xia.
No fail!!!!!!
Woah!!!!!!!
Better than what I expected!

After taking my result.
I went back to beiyi's dad's office with beiyi.
Sat there for awhile.
Then went back to her house.

Felt quite tired.
So slept on her bed awhile.
While she is playing online game.
LOL.






MY SPM RESULT.

BAHASA MELAYU - 5C
BAHASA INGGERIS - 1A
PENGETAHUAN MORAL - 6C
SEJARAH - 7D
MATHEMATICS - 1A
SCIENCE - 3B
ADDITIONAL MATHEMATICS - 4B
PRINSIP PERAKAUNAN - 8E
EKONOMI ASAS - 8E
BAHASA CINA - 4B

No comments: