CLICK ME CLICK ME!

8.3.09

happy

Today I'm quite happy.
Because I finally get to eat something I like.
Muahahahahhahaha.
Early in the morning.
Well, 10am.
Hahaha.
My dad told me we had to go Cheras area.
So we made our way to Taman Maluri for breakfast.

I finally can eat my [GonLou] LouShuFun + KuewTeow + Belacan
Muahahahahahahhaa.
I finally found out really can mix LouShuFun with other mee.
Haha.
My mee~


Then we made our way to Maluri Jusco to buy things.
LOL.
Shopping in the supermarket.

After buying some stuff.
We made our way to Uncle Lee's house in Cheras.
I think it's called Bukit Segar or something like that.
Hahahahahha.
Sit there for awhile.
Chat chat chat.
Then went back home.
Stayed at home to watch TV for awhile.

At about 5.30pm, made our way to Damansara Idaman.
Because Uncle Raymond held a BBQ party.
Well, he got monthly BBQ party.
1st I started with the white wine.
Very nice.
Put in a very nice glass.
The glass is branded. VERSACE.
Uncle Raymond is damn rich.
VERSACE GLASS.
VERSACE
The Wine we drank.

Then chat again.
Well, I was chatting mostly to my mum about school life.
Because dad was busy talking to Uncle Raymond's friends.
All rich people.
But I'm not rich.
Not at all.
LOL.

By 10pm we left Uncle Raymond's house.
Before leaving his house I took a picture of his FERRARI.
He leaves his FERRARI at home only.
If got drive out also to Bangsar to buy groceries.
1st time I heard people drive FERRARI buy GROCERIES.
His Red Ferrari.
Can't Ferraris come in any other colour?

4 comments:

Sharon Wong said...

er....may b red is de common one?
you can go get one black one..since you like black (i think?)

Anonymous said...

drive ferrari buy groceries...
咋到~

Stoner said...

buy groceries??with ferrari??
sweat ==

carmen said...

OMg.. i know where you eat tht Kuey Teow Lou Shu Fan Gon Lou edy.. based on the bowl. MUahahhaha. but tht place quite expensive geh lo.. Its a red restaurant and selling "bak gua" inside de rite? hehe. RICH RICH RICH ! red colour ferrari ! omgggggg ! my fav. next time i m also gonna drive my ferrari to buy groceries. Or maybe go hang gai gai la.. if nt wasted. LOL. Muahahhahaha.