CLICK ME CLICK ME!

1.3.09

Buffet day.

Today, as planned, went to 1u for Shogun.
But early in the morning, went to Ivy sis's house.
Hahaha.
Eat breakfast 1st.
Nasi lemak for me again.
I'm addicted to Nasi Lemak.

Then went to 1u quite early.
10.30am.
Look around.
At sharp 12pm took Veron to Shogun 1st as the ladies are still shopping for BRAS.
Hahahahha.

Eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat.

After eating went and walk again.
I nearly slept walking.
Too tired after eating so much.
I ate 8 bowls of Soba today.
Muahahahaha.

Go back at about 5.30pm.
Slept the whole way back.
Go back my uncle's house, which is my old house.
Slept on the massage chair.
Slept until like pig.
Cause my bro and sis put alot of pillows on me also no feeling.
Wake up already only know.
LOL.

Wake up eat again.
I'm suspicious on what my stomach is made of.
Hahahahahahha.

No comments: