CLICK ME CLICK ME!

25.3.09

I like it

Today we started on our canvas drawing.
Mr. Hafez not happy with our work until we not happy with him.
Because the colours he came up with in the end doesn't match our painting.
And he really waste our acrylic.
Not that I wanna say bad things about him, but he really waste our acrylic. xD
Sorry Mr. Hafez.

Rushed out to CentrePoint to makan today.
Me and Car ate Wanton Mee while PeckYee makan Watt Dann Horrrr.
I drank Kopi O Ais Kauu min Timmmm while PeckYee took SoyaBean I think?
Look at the clock.
12.55pm.
Rushed back to class again.
Only to find out class will start at 1.30pm in the afternoon.

Packed our things and went up.
Let Car take my backpack while me and PeckYee took the other things.
There was this cockcroach that Ms. Elise killed.
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.
I hate insects.
Jonathan Wong even painted it silver.
DISGUSTING.
Hahahahahaha.

When back at about 3.30pm.
When to cousin's office and sat there.
Nothing to do.
So I drawing on my canvas.

When to LowYat today.
Bought a new printer, a new mouse, and a new webcam. xDDDD
Ate Sushi King for dinner tonight.
Suddenly I'm addicted to Udon again.
I dunno why. LOL.
I LOVE UDON!

When to Chow Kit to see Veron.
Poor little thing.
Just finished his operation on his eye lids.
Eyes still bengkak.
But the moment I stepped into the house, I saw him in front of the laptop.
MG.
Just had operation and play computer game already.
KIDS are still KIDS.

Came back.
Installed all the new things I bought.
And I just found out my printer is a photo printer. 
Hahahahahahha.
Good for me. xD

No comments: