CLICK ME CLICK ME!

28.3.09

Life Drawing

Drawing class again.
I don't really fancy drawing class.
Arghhhhhh.
Today we did human studies.
Where we have to draw human figures.
I pity the model.
Because she had to stay still while we draw.
But I also pity myself.
Because the model didn't move much, and Ms. Yvonne say if she didn't move then have to draw on the same spot.
So I drew over the previous sketch because she didn't move.
Draw until I don't even know what I'm drawing.

Afternoon went to CentrePoint's hawker stores to makan.
Today I'm eating vegetarian.
Dad reminded me this morning.
All veges. Yeahhh!
Walked around CentrePoint, lepak in Guardian and the supermarket.
Buying snacks.
Hehehe.

Went back and continued with the life drawing.

Dad came and pick me early because he need to rushed to Uncle Frank's Xiao En Memorial Hall.
Only to know he was having a meeting with a Vietnamese guy.
Well, actually dad knew he was having a meeting very long time ago, but didn't tell me.
In the end we didn't get to see Uncle Frank.
But we walked around he huge memorial hall.
Looks like a hotel to me more than a memorial hall.
Hahahaha.

No comments: