CLICK ME CLICK ME!

29.3.09

My 4th Driving Lesson

It's quite interesting today.
I finally know die engine is what feeling. xDDD
(yeahhhhhh I die engine today, so what???)
Sumore I die while on the slope. Yeahhhhh. WHILE on the slope.
Means I was stuck on top.

OK. So forget about the die engine thingy.
The interesting part is, I saw Yee Hank at the litar.
He was sitting there.
Yeap, the Yee Hank I knew through Man Shean.
So Man Shean, don't need to come ask me is it that Yee Hank.
Hahahaha.
So I said hi to him, and he said hi too.
And then I saw the person in the passenger seat in the car in front of me getting down.
While I didn't pay much attention at 1st.
But the problem is I know this guy, so it caught my attention.
Hahahaha.
It's Jonathan Wong~~~~~~
I was like..... what is he doing here????????
Hahahaha.

Then I continued with my lesson.
Today I get to drive 60km/h on the road!!!!
Yeahhhh to me!!!
Finally can exceed 50km/h.
The uncle is still the same.
"ok ok. here add some oil. arhhh. slow down abit. ok. add oil. don't go so fast."
Well, I still don't understand the uncle's meaning of adding some oil and slowing down at the same time.

I like the slope. 
But the problem is I can't get it right everytime.
Either I stop too fast, or i overshot.
SHIT.

Another 2 more lessons and I'll be taking my exam.
So wish me luck!

No comments: