CLICK ME CLICK ME!

26.3.09

Class canceled.

Ms. Teonna gave us a shock today. 
Saw Car's car driving into the gate.
But I didn't think that she saw me.
So I walk to class myself lo.
Met PeckYee at the lift.
When up together to class only to find out class canceled.
LOL.
So I called up Car, ask her don't walk up 1st.
While telling her, she shouted over the phone why I didn't waited for her.
Hahahahaha.
In the end she came up too.

Then they accompany me to CentrePoint to makan my regular MeeGoreng.
Yeahhh.
Explanation: Actually me and my dad eats MeeGoreng every morning. But we had a very bad traffic jam and I didn't get to eat my MeeGoreng today.
Well, I still make it to you my lovely MeeGoreng. xDD

Sat there and chit chat awhile.
Talking about our high school teachers.
I was busy talking about Lee Ming Choo.
Hahahahhahahaha.
People who had been taught by her will understand me. xD

Then walk back to school.
Played by myself while they draw their things. Hahahaha.

Ate curry mee in the afternoon.
Hahahaha.
It tasted more like Sup Ayam.
Hahahaha.
Afternoon we had English Test.
Well, I was sleeping most of the time.
Then stayed in class for awhile.

Cut my hair today.
Now very short already.


2 comments:

Stoner said...

tot u say dint cut when i ask u ==
hope u fast fast recover from sick lar==

-[ Sam . Sam ]- said...

ma go cut just now lo
hahaha