CLICK ME CLICK ME!

2.3.09

LOL

Actually, I don't have much to say about today.
Because nothing special happened today.
Except for PeckYee's leg.
She pokai on saturday and had bruises and cuts all over her.
Later only upload photos for you guys to see.
Cause I'm damn sleepy.

Feeling very bad.
I only got 5 out of 9 in my Gothic Art pop quiz.
The fella that say she kiasu and canot fight with me because I got 8 marks in the 1st 2 test got 8 out of 9 today.
Doing extremely well because Ms. Teonna said we did quite badly in this test.
Envy her so damn much.
But also have to blame myself because I didn't really study through the Gothic Art notes as I'm damn not interested in it.
Hahahaha.

Went to the MacLab again today.
I wonder when is the projector gonna be ok in class.
Or rather no laptop.
Somebody just bring a laptop for Ms. Teo laaaaaaaa.
Everytime have to walk to the MacLab is tiring lehhhhh.
Hahahaha.

At 1st everybody was so happy cause Ms. Teo say we can skip the pop quiz today.
But it seems we have to do 2 pop quiz in the next lesson.
So everybody said do it today.
LOL.
She kinda write the answers on the whiteboard for us to copy.
Hahahaha.
There is only 1 question I didn't know how to do.
The 2 Davids.
I can't recall anything on Davids.
Maybe is because I hate my beloved bro and his name is David.
Hahahahaha.
But it seems that 1 of the David by Michelangelo as stated in the question had something wrong.
Car found out that Michelangelo didn't had an artwork called David.
Hahahaha.

Today we got briefed on our 1st project.
Past, Present, Future.
I only can get an idea what I'm gonna do on my Past.
Lots of spike shoes and tracks.
LOL.

Well, everybody did their work in the library searching for inspiration.
Leaving PeckYee, Carmen and me doing expired works.
Well, PeckYee did her tracing for monochromatic.
Carmen did her high key low key.
I....... didn't do anything.
I was helping Carmen do her keys.

Then we chatted outside the class.
LOL.
Nothing else to do.

Now I need to go and sleep.
Cause need to wake up later to finish my work.
Arrrrghhhhh.
Burn midnight oil again.
Past, Present, Future.
Dunno how to draw.
Maybe is time to refer to works by my good friend WeiHao.
Hahahahaha.
I like his grafitti work.

2 comments:

Sharon Wong said...

dats quite a lot for someone who r soooo tired!
haha.

Anonymous said...

FYI, Michelangelo has a David. Last page of the notes. The most famous of the David statues.