CLICK ME CLICK ME!

3.3.09

I dunno what to write

Today, well, nothing happen.
Erm, keep drawing stupid stuff for my 1st project.

Today, we proved that MsLowCarmen is really childish.
She asked MrHafez the 1st project can use crayon or not.
MrHafez say it's abit childish.
Muahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha.
Kiddy CARCAR.

Erm, went to the library to search for images today.
LOL.
I capture a lot of pictures but I dunno which 1 to use.
PeckYee is really good at finding books.
She found a mountain stack full of useful books.
Carmen slept in the library.
She really fell asleep.
Call also don't wanna wake up.
I had to call her 3 times.
I wonder if she still can remember I called her 3 times.
xD.

Makan in the cafeteria today again.
Makan until I too full.
Feel like vomiting.

Then played around in class.
Help people massage. LOL.
I know I know. Weird ehhhhhhhhhh.
Help people massage worrrrrrrrrrrr.





I'm so tired now.
LOL.
But I still can't fall asleep.
How?

No comments: