CLICK ME CLICK ME!

4.3.09

stayed back

1st of all I want to say.
Me and Car was suppose to wake up at 2am.
I was suppose to wake her up at 2am if I didn't get her sms.
I was too tired and I slept on the sofa.
The next thing I knew is I found my phone vibrating vigorously.
I took up the phone and saw a message from Car.
Car : Omg. Habis lo. Shytt.
I was thinking what the heck she tell me habis lo.
Cause I thought it was 2pm and she had msg me.
But when I took a look at the time.
It was 6am!
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Die 99.
We both miss the alarm.
Well, I think I missed the alarm cause I didn't feel the alarm ring.
But Car heard the alarm, off the alarm and slept again.
LOL.
So in the end both of us got good night sleeps.
Hahahahahaha.


OK.
Today's class was only until 12pm.
But I stayed back to accompany Car.
:P
No larrrrrrrr. Actually is I wanna finish up my work.
In the end I didn't finish my work, but ended up helping Car finish hers.

Morning was ok.
We carved and carved.
PeckYee had to find a new image to carve.
Pity her.

Today had McDonalds for lunch.
LOL.
As I was eating, Kiddy Carcar was counting the calories I'm taking in that meal.
Make me feel bad about eating so much.

Afternoon we went back to the print studio to do our print making.
Erm, other than Car cutting her hand 2 times, nothing else happen.
Hahahahaha.
My dragon was a failure.
I had to carve off the excess.
So that the dragon can be seen.
Seiiii mouuuuuu.

Then Mr. Adi came and talk to us.
Well, talk to Car due to my cacatness of BM.
I can't communicate in BM.
Muahahaha.

Stuck to Car the whole day.
谁叫她阳气那么重?
That's the only way.
So dear don't mind please.

Got pinch by Car's sister, Kelly AGAIN.
LOL.
I think she's a pinching expert.
And why have to choose me?
I know my cheeks nice to pinch.
But also no need everyday pinch marrrrr.
XD

Raining again on the way back.
Wonder how many accidents again today?


No comments: