CLICK ME CLICK ME!

11.3.09

CAMERA DAY

Today, we had photography workshop.
So hari ini I brought along gorgor's DSLR.
Well, I'm happy I brought it, because very fun to play with.
Kakakaka.

Early in the morning, we went to the photography studio.
DENGAR ITU ORANG CAKAP PUN NAK TIDUR.

LOL.
Just like Car said, he's like lagging in every sentence he says, until I feel like sleeping.

Today is Wednesday, so it's half day.
HARI INI MAKAN VEGETARIAN.
Went to CentrePoint to makan today.
Because perlu makan vegetarian.
Hari ini chorrrr yatttttt.

Ate at a vegetarian restaurant in CentrePoint.
The food quite ok but very oily.
So perlu drink alot of tea.
Drank chrysanthemum tea. Plus sugar.
Well, I've never drank tea with sugar before.
Quite nice.
But I'm still not used to the taste.
Hahahahaha.

Went back to class at about 2pm.
Played with the camera.
Something happened and for the 1st time I "fattttt peiii heiii" in school.
Well, actually I promised myself I won't do that in college as I did it in high school.
But sometimes you just can't control your anger.
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

After drawing abit.
Played with the camera for awhile.
Taught Car how to create illusion.
You are suppose to press and turn at the same time.
But Car did it in another way.
She either press 1st or turn 1st.
Hahahahaha.
So cute. LOL.

When back at 4pm.
Raining.
Road very slippery.



Car, next time drive slower laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. =x

No comments: