CLICK ME CLICK ME!

8.3.09

Today. Saturday.

Well, it's saturday!
Means I can sleep later!
Muahahahaha.
CH friends, so pity you guys have to go to school so early in the morning today.
Hahahahahahaha.
I'm never gonna get that life again.
Phew.

Woke up at 11pm.
Brush my teeth.
Bathe.
As usual.
Played the piano for awhile.
Lately I'm only playing 2 songs.
River Flows In You and The Truth That You Leave.
Well.
Not to perfect the songs, but because I don't have any other songs to play.
Printer not in the mood this few weeks, can't print new manuscripts.

Finished playing the 2 songs.
Dad came back.
He always goes to FRIM on weekends.
Sometimes he takes me along.
But I hate FRIM.
The leeches and millepedes.
Crawling around the whole forest like nobody's business.
The leeches sucking your blood like their heaven.
LOL.
I wouldn't wanna go to a place like that.
But no choice, my dad likes the enviroment there.

Dad came back with chicken rice.

Dad is weird.
Ask me to go on diet.
But still ordered big rice for me.
Say he scare I don't have enough.
Duhhhhhhhhh.

Finished my BRUNCH(Breakfast + Lunch = BRUNCH. My mom taught me this. And this word really exist.)
Sit in front of the computer for awhile.
Checking my mails and everything.
As promised, I didn't forward any emails to you MsLowCarmen.
LOL.

Then started to think about my 6 pieces of A2.
I wanna die.
Cause I dunno how to draw.
I suck in drawing.
Maybe I'm the worst 1 in class.
Hahahahahaha.

In the evening when to my aunt's house.
Stop at her house just to wait for them, then we started our journey to Puchong.
On the way there, heard on the radio that LeeHom is coming!
LOL.
1st instint sms-ed Car.
Dia tak tau LeeHom coming.
So I sms-ed Christy.
Hou choi she know.
Hahahahahahaha.

Makan STEAMBOAT hari ini.
But also got crab meehoon and lala meehoon.
Very nice meehoon.
Very long didn't eat steamboat without tomyum soup.
Hate that feeling.
I like tomyum very much.
Ate alot of yee mee.
I love yee mee.

Went back to my aunt's house in USJ.
Lots of dogs came and welcome me.
I love dogs, but I don't like dogs licking me.
While waiting for dear to reply me.
Sms-ed with Car.
Dunno how from LeeHom say until pray our god.
Then say I eating my own words.
Say I'm eating.
Then say she got alot of ideas but dunno how to start to draw. (make me feel bad cause I don't have any idea. She did it on purpose. BOOOOOOOOOOOO.)
Then say until makan.
Then I say I makan steamboat.
She say she makan steamboat too.
dogs in the house.
primates.
monkeys.
she is a little piggy.
i'm a chubby but bad piggy.
LOL.
apa hal?
Dunno why can talk until so far.
我很低估我自己了。
xD

Then played with the dogs in the house.
This particular dog named COCO.
She so scared of us until she don't dare to come out.
But keep barking at me.
Dunno why she wanna bark at me.

At about 11pm.
Started the journey back home.
Reach home.
1st thing call my dear.
But can't get through.
Sobsob.
Then got Car's message saying she very tired and lazy, don't wanna online.
Good. Put me aeroplane.
Next time belanja me makan rice.
Booooooo.

Online now.
Oh yea.
My words came through.
ManShean really fever jorrrrrrrrr.
Sorry arrrrr.
You touch the wood 1 hundred times also no use.
But hou choi now not having fever already.
But you still sicK.
So remember to take care of yourself.
Because I will be worrying.
Kakakakakaka.