CLICK ME CLICK ME!

6.3.09

Friday.

Friday. Drawing class again.
LOL.
Early in the morning.
I found out I forgot to bring pencil!
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Sms-ed Car to tell her I didn't bring my pencil set.
Thanks for lending me worrrrrrrrrr.

Then she sms-ed me.
Tell me she forgotten to bring her catridge paper.
I dunno what to reply.
I wrote "omg. how?"
After sending it, I regreted.
I dunno why.
I think I'm stupid.
People already not in good mood sumore like that ask.
Brainless punya saya.

I was late for class today.
I was very angry.
I didn't like the feeling of being late.
I was being very emo.
Because I was late.

Car arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Don't scare me and PeckYee lehhhhhhhhhh.
I really dunno what to do at that time.
><
失败的我。

Well, continuing with today's class.
We draw human figures.
But still not real human figures yet.
Still copying from the magazines.

Used up alot of time to cross-hatch the whole thing.
LOL.

Ate Subway today.
Didn't know why I wasn't hungry today.
So I shared a 6-inch long with Car.

Went back.
Continued with our figure drawing.

Then dad sms-ed me saying that he will be late.
OMG.
He was suppose to pick me up at 5pm.
Late means later than 5pm?
So I called him.
He said he got an appointment to go to.
By the time he finish the appointment will be like 6pm.
By the time he reached me will be 6.30pm.
I was like, DOOM!

Then I jokingly ask Car if she wanna take me back home.
She say can a. 
LOL.
So I called my dad and ask him to go Car's house pick me up.

Then Car say her house very messy worrrrr.
Worrying that I will see her messy house.
Hahahaha.
To me is nevermind punya marrrrr.
My house also very messy.
Hahahahaha.

Waited for Car's sister, Kelly.
She didn't believe at 1st that I was going to her house.
Got up the car.
Fetch her friend Ong back home 1st.
On the way, they talk about all the stuff I don't understand.
LOL.
FYI, I'm art commerce class student.
Hahahahahahaha.

Then started the journey back to their house.
Well, found out Car wasn't really kiddy also.
Kelly was more childish.
LOL.
Rating of 1 to 10, her childishness is 11. xD

Reach mereka punya rumah.
I really stand outside their house for awhile.
Say wanna clear up the house 1st worrrr.
If in that short little time, they clear up their so-called " messy" house, that means also not very messy la.
I walk in the house, quite clean arrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Messy mehhh?
Maybe my study room is messier.
Hahahaha.

Watch TV.
Found out the HiFi set in their house was the same model as in my house.
PHILLIPS.
The 1 my mom won in a lucky draw.
Lucky us.
Hahahaha.

Then I go capture Car's photo again.
Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Walao, she come and snatch my phone from me.
Kick me again horrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Like that, tak ada image already.
Hahahahhahahahahaha.

Started to zilian.
Hahahaha.
But Car don't let me upload to my blog worrrrrr.
Agreeable.
Hahahaha.
Because I don't want anybody to see my fat face also.





P/S : Thank you very muchie Carmen. And help me say thanks to your sister too. Hahaha. Tell her I will miss her.     :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sam哥
"philips"有我爸爸批发的噢。。呵呵