CLICK ME CLICK ME!

19.3.09

Rush

Today is all about rushing.
And I wanna thank Ms. Teonna and Ms. Elise for giving us time to finish our project.

Although we have critical writing class today, but Ms. Teonna gave us all the time to finish our project.
Sorry la weiiiii.

My lunch was chocolate milk and a ice cream. ==
Know why ice cream?
Because Car needed a stick for her lollipop.
Once she said the word ice cream, suddenly I got craving.
Hahaha.
And since she doesn't wanna grow fat eating the ice cream,
I say I eat lo.
See I so good~
Hahahaha.

Ms. Elise ended class early today.
To give us time to finish our project too.
We started rushing again.
But I still got Task 2.2 not done yet.
Later have to do.

Helped Car fill up her task with marker.
After filling, it was already 5pm.
LOL.
Went down to the staff room to pass up 5 drawings 1st.
But Mr. Hafez left already.
So we left a note for him to tell him we passed up already.

Got up the car.
Dad packed Meehun Goreng for me, not Mee Goreng. ==
I have never eaten Meehun Goreng before.

Went and fetch mum.
Well, I slept most of the time.

No comments: