CLICK ME CLICK ME!

10.3.09

Remove 1 question from below and add in a personal question, make it a total of 20 questions. Then tag 5 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. 
1. Crazy stuff u did before.
Kissing everybody I see? LOL

2. What is your most favourite thing to do ?
Eat and sleep

3. If you are given a chance to reverse your life,will you go back to the past ?
Erm, don't prefer to.

4. What would u do if u were to die tomorrow ?
This question is so lame already. every tags has this question. don't wanna answer.

5. Is there someone in your heart right now ?
Sure. =)

6. Do you feel loved in this world ?
I think so.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most ?
Money? no larrrrrr. erm. LOVE.

8. What do you feel like doing right now ?
Go out to uncle's house to get the DSLR my cousin bro is lending me.

9. If there’s someone that you love, would you confess to him/her ?
sure.

10. List 5 things that u like in a guy/girl.
Humourous.
Smart.
Thinks according to common sense.
Don't merajuk too much. Well, I mean can merajuk la. But not too much.
Likes FOOD. =D

11. What are the requirements that you not wish from your other half?
DUMB.
SENSELESS.

12. What do you think is your purpose in life?
To live and fulfill all my wishes.

13. Do you feel like killing someone at the moment?
Like ManShean says, I don't wanna get myself into jail.

14. If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
RICE.

15. If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick
HAPPY. 

16. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
I wouldn't wanna change anything, because I am what I am. 

17. What is the most prized possession that you wish you can bring to Heaven?
Myself.

18. Name one love song that you have in mind and why?
梁静茹's 属于。 because I'm listening to it. LOL

19. What is the one thing you love about yourself?
Again?
My whole body laaaaaaaaaaaa.

20. Do u think ur Life is meaningful enough ??
I think so. Do you?


I would pick
1.) everybody in shapo club.
2.)man shean
3.)xi yi
4.)carmen
5.)ethan
6.)ryan

No comments: